Bay Village Community
Home Day Care Providers List
&/or Teenage Babysitters List
Contact Debbie Bock, City of Bay Village Director of Community Services, at 440-899-3409.
Connecting for Kids
A nonprofit organization with a mission to educate and support families with a question or concern about childhood development. We offer free parent education programs about areas of childhood development. Visit our website to learn more about our upcoming programs.
Cerebral Palsy Guide
Learn about the causes, symptoms and treatment options available for children with cerebral palsy
Product Safety News
Bay Village Community Services
Within the city of Bay Village, there are many programs available to help families during a time of need or stress. The following is a brief summary of the programs. For further information, please contact Debbie Bock, Director of Community Services, at 440-899-3409.
- Referrals: Several referral lists are maintained including child care, home loan programs, and low income programs.
- Dwyer Emergency Fund: This fund is available to provide assistance to residents for utility bills, tenant issues, and food needs.
- Adopt-A-Family/Adopt-A-Grandparent Program: This program provides assistance to families and residents who have had a difficult year due to death, illness, or family crisis that has drained resources making it difficult to celebrate the holiday season. Families are provided with clothing, coats, and shoes along with gifts and toys for children.
- Feed-A-Family Program: This program utilizes non-perishable food items which are donated to the Community Services Office. The items are organized into a “grocery store” in which residents can shop for items without having to pay.
- Holiday Caring and Sharing: This program goes hand in hand with the Feed-A-Family program, but collects and distributes cleaning products, paper products, personal care products, hats, gloves, scarves, wrapping paper, and generic toys. Residents shop for these items in the same fashion as the Feed a Family. Miscellaneous programs are Thanksgiving Assistance and Easter Assistance which are similar to the Christmas program but on a slightly smaller scale.